SCT in mid-June results. Wayfair & Overstock = SP. Ikea = HP on EX

Thanks Tab!

Message 61 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been able to get VS, Brylane home and NY&C without the HP. It's been almost 3 weeks since I got them and did not see a HP till now. I just pulled my reports 4 days back.

Thanks. Your results have been added!

Message 62 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 

I love this topic.  SCT is so cool, can't help it.  Comenity offers MC/Visa/Store cards...like Wheel of Fortune, just spin.  High sl, low sl, bankrupt.  Those Pop-ups are fun to get! Smiley Tongue  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 63 of 487
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy

I love your enthusiasmSmiley Happy. But do be careful with the SCT. It has gotten many into trouble for various reasons. Cards you get that one doesnt really use, or playing with Comenity can have bad consequences, even through no fault of the applicant. I finally closed my last Comenity card and though i never had issues, trying to walk a tightrope with a skittish lender like Comenity shouldnt be part of this game lol.

I know many need something like the SCT but after rebuilding these past 4 years, ive come to learn, taking a hp isnt the end of the world and just picking the right card for you shouldnt be relegated to whether one can get a freebie when messin around playin double ditch with a shopping cartSmiley Wink. Ok, carry on , lol😏
Message 64 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit 

It's Crack man!

Message 65 of 487
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont step on no crack, or you gonna break yo momma's backSmiley Wink Hard PullSmiley Wink
Message 66 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Dont step on no crack, or you gonna break yo momma's backSmiley Wink Hard PullSmiley Wink

Oh my! You takin’ me back to the day with that one!!

Message 67 of 487
Dilbert934
New Contributor

Re: Comenity Shopping Cart Trick

@GApeachy wrote:

NOTE: if you don't want a low limit add about $290.00 worth of stuff, that way you might not get a pop-up for a $250.00 cl....that's not a fact but that's just my thinking with experimenting.  

I added a $100 item and wound up with $5k Overstock SL.

Message 68 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

NOTE: if you don't want a low limit add about $290.00 worth of stuff, that way you might not get a pop-up for a $250.00 cl....that's not a fact but that's just my thinking with experimenting.  

Haha, I'm so glad you proved that theory wrong. Of course, if your profile doesn't support a larger sl then having that much in the cart might would prevent the pop-up to begin with (maybe?...heck, Idk) lol!  ...pulling at straws here trying to figure it out (laughable)

But Congrats on the sweeeeeet sl Smiley Wink

Message 69 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Dilbert934 wrote:

Would you share some DP's?  Hp/sp?  scores?  amt. of new accts?  all that kinda stuffSmiley Tongue

Message 70 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.