The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity Shopping Cart Trick

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

NOTE: if you don't want a low limit add about $290.00 worth of stuff, that way you might not get a pop-up for a $250.00 cl....that's not a fact but that's just my thinking with experimenting.  

I added a $100 item and wound up with $5k Overstock SL.

@Dilbert934, SP or HP please. Tx.

Message 71 of 487
Dilbert934
New Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

NOTE: if you don't want a low limit add about $290.00 worth of stuff, that way you might not get a pop-up for a $250.00 cl....that's not a fact but that's just my thinking with experimenting.  

No HP alert on any bureau yet....

Message 72 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Dilbert934 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

No HP alert on any bureau yet....

Thanks. Your SP approval has been added. Congrats!

Message 73 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

@FireMedic1 

You can add another HP for Williams Sonoma Visa (pop-up).

Not an instant approval...got the message stating letter will be sent.  This morning- approval after verification. (12 days later). 

DH's equifax pulled-instant alert, scores 760's across.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 74 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@FireMedic1 

You can add another HP for Williams Sonoma Visa (pop-up).

Not an instant approval...got the message stating letter will be sent.  This morning- approval after verification. (12 days later). 

DH's equifax pulled-instant alert, scores 760's across.

10-4. Sory about the HP, but Congrats on the approval!

Message 75 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Since I had the "SP SCT was now a HP" thread that started last year. Everyone was getting a HP from Comenity after the end of Sept/Oct time frame when the SP died out.

Recently there has been some posters claiming they have been approved thru the pop ups and mailers. No HP was performed on their credit reports. So has Comenity gone back to the old days of the SCT with only a SP?

If you were approved for a Comenity store card with a SP only and would like to share your data points. Please list which card you were approved for with a SP via pop up, mailer, or even a cold app. And add a couple DP's like your FICO score too. If you were hit with a HP. Let us know too.

I'll do as I did in the old thread and keep a tally on who's hot and who's not. Keep in mind. Only go for a store card that you'll use most of all. Fire Away! 🔥 Just remember its a YMMV thing until its a steady flow of SP approvals. Apply at your own risk.
First Report of SP SCT May '19 Added results from old SCT HP Thread.
Updated July 15th
Overstock SP 6 HP 3 YMMV

Wayfair 2 HP 1 YMMV

Ikea SP 4 HP1 YMMV

Good Sam Rewards Visa 2 HP1 YMMY

Williams Sonoma SP 2 HP 3 YMMV

Simply Bee 1
VS 1
Childrens Place 2
Venus 2
Ultamate MC 1

VS 1

Brylane Home 1

NY&C 1

J. Crew - Soft Pull

Asked for last four digits of SSN

DPs:

Scores Mid 600's

1st card with Comenity

SL: $250

I was approved a couple days ago, but waited until now to make sure there wasn't a HP. There hasn't been.

My wife was also approved for Children's Place using the SCT, the next day. (Also asked for last four of SSN.)

DPs:

Scores: N/A (Only has CK scores, we pulled her scores from all 3 CB. None have a score for her. I'm hoping it's because her oldest account was opened at the end of February. Maybe, she will have scores in August or September?)

SL: $500

It was a SP.

-Edited to correct typos-

Message 76 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Since I had the "SP SCT was now a HP" thread that started last year. Everyone was getting a HP from Comenity after the end of Sept/Oct time frame when the SP died out.

Recently there has been some posters claiming they have been approved thru the pop ups and mailers. No HP was performed on their credit reports. So has Comenity gone back to the old days of the SCT with only a SP?

If you were approved for a Comenity store card with a SP only and would like to share your data points. Please list which card you were approved for with a SP via pop up, mailer, or even a cold app. And add a couple DP's like your FICO score too. If you were hit with a HP. Let us know too.

I'll do as I did in the old thread and keep a tally on who's hot and who's not. Keep in mind. Only go for a store card that you'll use most of all. Fire Away! 🔥 Just remember its a YMMV thing until its a steady flow of SP approvals. Apply at your own risk.
First Report of SP SCT May '19 Added results from old SCT HP Thread.
Updated July 15th
Overstock SP 6 HP 3 YMMV

Wayfair 2 HP 1 YMMV

Ikea SP 4 HP1 YMMV

Good Sam Rewards Visa 2 HP1 YMMY

Williams Sonoma SP 2 HP 3 YMMV

Simply Bee 1
VS 1
Childrens Place 2
Venus 2
Ultamate MC 1

VS 1

Brylane Home 1

NY&C 1

J. Crew - Soft Pull

Asked for last four digits of SSN

DPs:

Scores Mid 600's

1st card with Comenity

SL: $250

I was approved a couple days ago, but waited until now to make sure there wasn't a HP. There hasn't been.

My wife was also approved for Children's Place using the SCT, the next day. (Also asked for last four of SSN.)

DPs:

Scores: N/A (Only has CK scores, we pulled her scores from all 3 CB. None have a score for her. I'm hoping it's because her oldest account was opened at the end of February. Maybe, she will have scores in August or September?)

SL: $500

It was a SP.

-Edited to correct typos-

Congrats to both of your SP approvals. Your data points have been added. Thanks!

Message 77 of 487
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

The ULTAmate MC has not been popping up for me.

I don't want to cold app for it, unless I know it's an SP.

Message 78 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

The ULTAmate MC has not been popping up for me.

I don't want to cold app for it, unless I know it's an SP.

Has the Ultamate pop-up "popped" up for you at all?  Have you tried other Comenity stores and received a pop-up?  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 79 of 487
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I don't believe it is blocked. But yes, I have had MANY popups from Comenity stores. That's how I got about 15 of these shopping cart trick cards.

Although recently, I did notice that the following were hard pulls:

Comenity Wayfair (March 2019)

Comenity Boscov (Feb 2019)

Comenity Venus (Jan 2019)

Comenity Williams Sonoma (Dec. 2018)

Comenity King Sized (Aug. 2018) ((and I'm not king sized!)

Comenity New York and Co (Aug 2018)

Comenity Bryn Lane Home (Aug 2018)

Message 80 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.