Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The SP SCT Alive Again? DP Please.

SP on VS with SCT. There's a joke in there somewhere. 😆. And to think little over a week ago this was all gibberish to me. FYI, I didnt app. Just wanted to say thanks to the community for contributing and helping us newbies understand and navigate the matrix.
Message 121 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair SCT on 8/3. Hopefully not jinxing it but no HP yet. I think they usually look at Experian? and mine was 670.
Message 122 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

West Elm pulled Equifax.

Sorry about the HP. But congrats anyways. Thanks for the DP's.

Message 123 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wayfair SCT on 8/3. Hopefully not jinxing it but no HP yet. I think they usually look at Experian? and mine was 670.

Thanks for the DP's. And congrats!

Message 124 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Updated Aug 14th
Overstock SP 7 1 new SP 8/11 HP 3 YMMV

Wayfair 3 HP 1  YMMV 1 New SP 8/12

Ikea SP 4 HP1 YMMV

Good Sam Rewards Visa 2 HP 2 YMMY New HP 8/7

Williams Sonoma SP 2 HP 4 YMMV New HP 8/7

Simply Bee SP 1
VS SP 3 1 new 8/14
Childrens Place SP 3
Venus SP 3
Ultamate MC SP 1

Brylane Home SP 1

NY&C SP 1

J Crew SP 1

Express SP 1 New 8/7

Sportsman Guide SP 1 New 8/7

Avenue SP 2 New 8/13

West Elm HP 1 New 8/10

Message 125 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,
When I received the Avenue card my DPs were as follows:
Equifax 722
TransUnion 738
Experian 718
Overall utilization was 7%
I was approved for $750 credit limit, and it’s been about three weeks and no hard pull.
Message 126 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Guys,
When I received the Avenue card my DPs were as follows:
Equifax 722
TransUnion 738
Experian 718
Overall utilization was 7%
I was approved for $750 credit limit, and it’s been about three weeks and no hard pull.

Welcome to the Forums! Thanks for adding your data points and most of all Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 127 of 487
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

@ FireMedic1 this is listed on the credit card page for Overstock after you are approved :
You’ll Earn $30
Welcome Rewards**
when your spend over $300 on your first order without Special Financing**
Terms & Conditions
** Offer valid on purchase made using Overstock Store Credit Card made within 90 days of application and can be claimed only once. Minimum of $300 order amount is required. Offer is available only if you choose no financing at checkout with your Overstock Store Credit Card. The $30 Welcome Reward is given within 10 business days of orders and rewards expire 90 days from date of issue. Offer is limited and subject to end at anytime. Offer subject to final credit approval.

You have to click accept. Could accepting this be the reason for the hard pulls? I didn’t accept it. So far no hard pull. I was approved Saturday. I know it still may show up.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 128 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I'm not too familar with how OS works. Maybe someone will see your post above and reply. Could be, maybe, no real DP's on might be a good question you just asked. Would be interesting. Usually you see fill cart, get pop up, apply, approved, then empty cart. It just might be why sometimes its a HP. Lets see who chimes in.

Message 129 of 487
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

Another for VS.  Added items to my cart and when I created an account and went to select shipping method, the pop up came up (this was on my phone too as my work computer does not allow me to access VS website haha).  Only approved for $250, but have BK just recently discharged.  So far no HP and it only asked for my birthday and last 4 of social.

Message 130 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.