Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa

tag
acciofirebolt
Contributor

Total Rewards Visa

I told myself that I wasn't going to app for another card anytime soon but I just found out that I'll be going to Vegas later this summer and wanted to get the card. Got the 7-10 day message :/

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total Rewards Visa

@acciofirebolt wrote:

I told myself that I wasn't going to app for another card anytime soon but I just found out that I'll be going to Vegas later this summer and wanted to get the card. Got the 7-10 day message :/

Sorry to hear but do yourself a favor and stay in a MGM/MLife resort over the Caesars/Total Rewards ones.  Far superior.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last month I got the 7-10 message after applying and it was just a letter to verify information with their fraud department.

Called, verified, and was approved instantly after verification and was told my limit.

Keep your hopes up!

Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Def keep the hope up. There can be an approval coming.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I just was approved for the first CLI (aside from the little extra one at approval) at approximately 8+ months.

Going to try again in 4.

Message 5 of 6
acciofirebolt
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@acciofirebolt wrote:

Sorry to hear but do yourself a favor and stay in a MGM/MLife resort over the Caesars/Total Rewards ones.  Far superior.

I usually stay at MGM resorts when I'm there but depending on the prices I might stay at a Caesars/Total Rewards resort. I was thinking about waiting fot the MLife MC to come out so I could apply for both but the rewards for the TR cards is a lot better than the MLife one.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.