Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

U.S. Bank Cash+ App

Hi,

Yesterday, I checked the U.S. Bank website for prequalified cards and it said I was prequalified for 2 cards (both had set APRs) so I applied for the Cash+ card. I received the e-mail below.

We received your online application for:

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
Your application may be subject to further verification. You will be receiving additional information in the mail in 7-10 business days. Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank.

I followed up today and it is still processing. Reading over the forums it appears that this is a common message despite being prequalified with a set APR. They pulled TU and my score is 703. I'll let you know of results, thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ App

BTW, they use FICO 9 TU. Good luck with the app!

Message 2 of 5
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday, I checked the U.S. Bank website for prequalified cards and it said I was prequalified for 2 cards (both had set APRs) so I applied for the Cash+ card. I received the e-mail below.

We received your online application for:

U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
Your application may be subject to further verification. You will be receiving additional information in the mail in 7-10 business days. Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank.

I got the same message and called them after about 14 days and got approved. 

Credit Department 800.947.1444

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for a US Bank Platinum on Saturday. I received the same message. I called the app line after hours on Thursday and learned I was approved. Friday I called back during the day to speak w a CSR to learn what my credit limit was. I was really surprised when she told me it was 8,000 sl.They mailed it Tuesday, but I never got an email.

I have had a checking account w them for around 4ish years. My TU(they pulled it) is 675. AmEx just gave me a CLI to 6,000 so my guess is that had something to do w it. I hope you get your approval soon!
I'm editing this to add that I had gotten a couple of snail mail offers. I apped to one of those.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
I have had cash+ with them (cl $500) for almost a year and they always deny my cli request either : cannot obtain credit report or file is to thin to rate. All other cards grow so fast except this one. I am prequalified for Usbank altitude reserve but not sure they will give me more than $500.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.