Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBER VISA REQUESTED HP CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UBER VISA REQUESTED HP CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Yup called and said too many new accounts in the past year . Tried to tell him some are AU accounts but still 6/12 he said 10/12.

Anyway he said to establish more history with them and my other accounts and try back.

Sorry to hear that.  Did you get a HP on the phone?  

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks . Yes it was a HP on the phone. I figured it was worth a shot only have a few inquiries on Tu.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well at least you are already in though.  Call in after the 6 month mark to see if there are any offers on your account.  It is possible to get a SP CLI this way.  When I did that, I didn't have an offer for a CLI but I managed to get a 4% APR reduction.  I guess you can be approved for a reduction 1 time per year so I marked my calendar.  Something is better than nothing.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea most definitely. now time to sit back and garden.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They just did another HP on Tu. Thinking this is related to the original request that I did online. Weird that it would take a week though. Now I have to see if they will remove that.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.