Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(UPDATE Approved) Marvel App. Robo-Drama

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

(UPDATE Approved) Marvel App. Robo-Drama

SO today I applied for teh Marvel MC and received the 7-10 day message. Not really sure what that means in terms of a rejection or approval. The last Synch app I was outright declined by the robo lady when my scores were in the 500's back in December. Now my TU is 690, so lets see if they will bite.

My only baddie has been paid in full and should be removed by now although I havent seen any updates from MYFICO.

Wish me luck

Update:

SO a few weeks ago I apped and heard nothing. I called yesterday and the lady said that my app was neither denied or approved and that other factors caused teh application not to be processed. Well I did some research and found that Synchrony gets IP alerts from applications, so I apped through my VPN and got the 7-10 day message and called immedietly. A very nice guy named John who sounded like Bear from Armegeddon (Credit Analyst) verified a few things, put me on a long hold and came back with Congratulations Mr. MEKWT, you have been approved for $1500.

SO I guess the VPN helped.

Just got off teh phone with CS, got bumped to $6k

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Marvel App. Robo-Drama

Best of luck to you!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck to you.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

When i app'd 'n approved they pulled EX
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

SO today I applied for teh Marvel MC and received the 7-10 day message. Not really sure what that means in terms of a rejection or approval. The last Synch app I was outright declined by the robo lady when my scores were in the 500's back in December. Now my TU is 690, so lets see if they will bite.

My only baddie has been paid in full and should be removed by now although I havent seen any updates from MYFICO.

Wish me luck

I'd give CS a call could just be verification....Good luck!

Message 5 of 14
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Good luck!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still havent received any alerts for a HP. This is taking a long time.

Message 7 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Best of luck! Hopefully the wait will be worth it. Although like the other poster said, maybe you should call to speed things up as well as possibly better your chances!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also applied for this and got the 7-10 day message, I then called and they did a verification of my info and then said they would let me know within 30 days. I'm assuming denied though.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no HP has been reportedto me by MYFICO. I am confus...

Still no HP has been reportedto me by MYFICO. I am confused as hell, When I call I keep getting a CSR that wont tell me more that they will let me know by mail. SO I guess I am denied. But my question is why my CR hasnt been puled.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.