Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank App Offer - Legit or Marketing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank App Offer - Legit or Marketing?

Morning all,

Opened a checking/savings a few months ago. No credit card offers in app until today. Considering my profile color me skeptical. 

No set APR listed. Profile is fairly young and if Im honest not in approval shape for most. Smiley LOL Most info in signature but feel free to ask questions if needed.

655 Discover TU (one collection left)

723 CK EQ (clean) 

EX = hot mess/the devil/I dont even bother keeping up they have been a complete nightmare trying to clean reports from fraudulent activity. 

Inqs: EQ 4/12, TU 2/12, EX 0/12

New Accounts: 2/12 

Gardening, more so looking for clarification on what to keep an eye out for in the future as far as solid prequal with US Bank. Thanks!

45F9FF04-B687-4AA6-B149-2C5DBEB22806.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank App Offer - Legit or Marketing?

I asked the same around a week ago it's not very solid I would definitely not try it at 2/12 

Message 2 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I cold app'ed with a HELL heck of a lot more than 2/12Smiley Tongue

Just had to recon for the 20K limit I wanted ..of course another famous US bank HP.funny dude.png

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

The "real time rewards" feature is fabulous!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked the same around a week ago it's not very solid I would definitely not try it at 2/12 

Thank you for the advice. My original plan was to wait until 0/12 end of this year. Smiley Happy Probably the best course of action. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I cold app'ed with a HELL heck of a lot more than 2/12Smiley Tongue

Just had to recon for the 20K limit I wanted ..of course another famous US bank HP.funny dude.png

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

The "real time rewards" feature is fabulous!

But your profile is a HE** of a lot more established/attractive to lenders than mine. lol Way too nervous for cold apping with USB. I'll keep the real time rewards feature in mind. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.