Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ 7-10 Day Decision

tag
cumminsdieselfreak
Valued Member

US Bank Cash+ 7-10 Day Decision

Applied for the Cash+ card and got the 7-10 day decision notice. My current MYFICO scores are: 

Eq: 681

Trans: 708

Ex: 696

Income: $70k

Prequalified offer APR %: 18.24%

These score were all above 700 two weeks ago and dropped a few points due to getting my Amex BCE and Cap1 Savor this month. We'll see what they say, the cell phone/utilites categories would be awesome for me.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ 7-10 Day Decision

7-10 day message isn't unusual with US bank. A good portion of those go to manual review and or verification. Good luck with the app!
Message 2 of 10
Stribe
Contributor

@cumminsdieselfreak wrote:

Applied for the Cash+ card and got the 7-10 day decision notice. My current MYFICO scores are: 

These score were all above 700 two weeks ago and dropped a few points due to getting my Amex BCE and Cap1 Savor this month. We'll see what they say, the cell phone/utilites categories would be awesome for me.

800-947-1444 is the application status line... mine updated about three days after apping for my Cash+... Good luck!

5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 3 of 10
cumminsdieselfreak
Valued Member

@Stribe wrote:

@cumminsdieselfreak wrote:

800-947-1444 is the application status line... mine updated about three days after apping for my Cash+... Good luck!

Thanks! I just got an email saying they're verifying my recent application to make sure it was me.

Message 4 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

US Bank is notorious for the manual review. Pending doesn’t mean a denial especially with USB. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Have you called in to see if they need any additional information?

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 10
cumminsdieselfreak
Valued Member

I did this morning, the rep told me it was pre-approved and they didn't need anything from me other than 3 days to process it.
Message 7 of 10
cumminsdieselfreak
Valued Member

Update: Application was approved, will report back with CL & % rate.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 9 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @cumminsdieselfreak.

Locking this thread as you have been approved. Please feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you wish.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.