Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash +

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash +

Just got the congratulations email, how do I find the SL, and if it is the most likely 500, do I recon without knowing the limit
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank Cash +

Congratulations on the approval.  You can call to ask what your starting line is, or wait until your card arrives.  If will be printed on the letter directly underneath your card.  If you need to recon, just call the number on the back of your card and ask to speak with underwriting.

Message 2 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Thank you, do you think a recon in 7-10 would result in another HP 

Message 3 of 13
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

This is actually my favorite card at the moment..

Enjoy it..

aaacheers.gif

Message 4 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

When I called to recon mine from $500 to $15,000 upon receiving my card, it did not result in another HP.  That seems to have been the case with others as well.  Just make sure you're speaking with lending/underwriting/a credit analyst (whatever they are called at USB) and not a CSR that just processes a CLI request.

Message 5 of 13
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

When I called to recon mine from $500 to $15,000 upon receiving my card, it did not result in another HP.  That seems to have been the case with others as well.  Just make sure you're speaking with lending/underwriting/a credit analyst (whatever they are called at USB) and not a CSR that just processes a CLI request.

+1 When i got approved for mine i called and found out limit was $500 I called and did a Recon before card arrived there is no need to wait for it. They used same HP from appoval.

Message 6 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and good luck with your recon.

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval , if you do get 500 SL, call to recon !!!!

Message 8 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! You got the AJC $500 special. Give recon a call and they should be able to do something.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Would you mind sharing some data points for us? 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.