cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

kilroy8, I totally get it. That is how I feel with Chase right now. My CL with my cash+ is 10500 so its plenty high but my Chase freedom has been stuck at 500 since 2016 and my Prime at 3500 the same amount of time. I wont allow a hard pull at all because of it. If i do, I might as well get a new card lol

Message 51 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the spirit of "Be The Datapoint You Want to See," and a bit inspired seeing Remedios' thread, I rolled the dice on this one today.

USB Cash+. Opened January '19, 11 months old. 1000 initial limit raised to 3000 with recon (with a 2nd hard pull >.<).  Carrying a ~700 0% balance and about $300 monthly spend. $10xx utilization to $3000 limit at the moment. 760- 780 FICOs. Clean file. 11% aggregate UTI. Last new account in August. 

Instant approval (seriously, split second, no rotating clock or anything) for $3000 increase to new limit of $6000. No alerts of any HP.

Message 52 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I asked for one on Cash+ today, and got that one, too. $2000 SP

Either they are impressed by me feeling entitled or by me actually using their cards

Message 53 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:
I asked for one on Cash+ today, and got that one, too. $2000 SP

Either they are impressed by me feeling entitled or by me actually using their cards

I think they like the use for sure. But also, they seem to enjoy the entitlement once you're a customer. So...keep acting like you own the place and the Socks bank love will continue. Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good idea. I'll spend some time parked by the branch. That ought to get me something
Message 55 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:
Good idea. I'll spend some time parked by the branch. That ought to get me something

At minimum, at least some more socks. 

Message 56 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Considering your CLI after a month, you must have bought shirt, slacks and office chair
I just wish you were a bit more honest about it
Message 57 of 122
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Message 58 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:
Considering your CLI after a month, you must have bought shirt, slacks and office chair
I just wish you were a bit more honest about it

Chinos, blazer and ascot. I think they expect me to run their sailing team next year. 

Message 59 of 122
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Cash+ has been stuck at the measly $500 since I opened it a year and a half ago. Said screw it and tried through the app and got $500 instant increase to $1000. No HP yet. Wish it was more. Still my lowest limit card since all my cards are at least $10k and higher. I do use it a lot to get the free money. On a side note I did recently open a checking account and got $300 from it. Only reason I haven’t closed my USB account is the constant money I keep getting from them lol.
Message 60 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.