cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

In a weird way, the pattern feels lime 50-100% increases based on SL/current limit
Message 61 of 122
Poppa
Established Contributor

I got my card November 2018 $4000 SL. Read about the SP CLIs goin on here and gave it a shot. $4000 CLI to $8000. So far no alerts of HP. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 62 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

When I asked for increase on AR, i lost screenshot because i walked away after hitting submit button, i guess it timed out.
I was certain it would either get denied or manual review would happen, neither option being screenshot worthy lol

Then, i felt like really weird posting about increase because CLI link clearly indicates HP. I guess they are just covering their bases in case HP is actually performed.

Now I have a different problem, and that's wanting to go back and see what happens lol
That's one urge I'm going to resist, because while I appreciate data points, I dont want to be one.

I'm happy with imaginary money they are letting me play with during a billing cycle.
I can start groveling about Citi now.

Message 63 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im a USBank/Citi person. For now. Both have done me good to be honest. 

Message 64 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not sure if my data point is an anomaly or something else for some reasons listed in my thread. But I do agree with you Remi that the CLI metrics may be wayyy different from the card qualification scorecard.

Moreover, some of it could be seasonality.
Message 65 of 122
icednightpaper
Regular Contributor

Reading through this thread again I decided to shoot my own shot. Mobile app: instant approval for $4,000 increase, up to $9,000. Card opened 8/2017, $0 balance currently, never received auto-CLI. Whether it be a hard pull is yet to be determined.
Message 66 of 122
Poppa
Established Contributor

Got the HP today. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 67 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welp. I also got a hp today. seems weird and delayed excessively, but there it is
Message 68 of 122
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Posted update and info from USB underwriting dept. in first post.

Message 69 of 122
icednightpaper
Regular Contributor

Thanks imaximous for the update, interesting how you kind of have the "choice" of going about the CLI request.

I want to post an update of my own: I never got a HP for my own mobile app request a few weeks back, additionally I've spent a total of $3,000 in BT and <$500 in actual purchases over the two years I've had the Cash+. It doesn't exactly help determine how US Bank works but figured I would share.

Message 70 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.