cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

I've done it in approval thread, but I'll put it here, too
I got SP increases on both AR and Cash+ using the link. Link had HP language

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link to see what happens, and it just states something like *this account has had recent increase, call this number of you want to discuss your credit options*.
While I wont call, I'm really curious to see when I'll be allowed to proceed.
Knowing 🧦 Bank, probably no time soon.
Message 71 of 122
imaximous
Valued Contributor

I wasn’t so lucky. A few seconds after requesting a CLI, I got an alert from EX.
I do wonder what would’ve happened if I hadn’t called UW to ask for a CLI and been told about my options. I’m not sure I would’ve got a bump to $40k without asking for $50k. Maybe they would’ve thought that an extra $5k or so would be enough? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Glad I called to talk to them. A HP for an additional $15k was worth it. I’ll keep hitting it hard and maybe I’ll get another decent bump in a few months. 🙂
Message 72 of 122
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Found the link about 10 days ago. Got a sp denial .. Got the denial letter today, stating the reason wad i had a cli within tge last 6 months. I wonder if they go on 181 days, or if it has to be same day of the month 6 calender months later.

edit; i have a cash+ card

Message 73 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

To all US Bank cardholders

Is the CLI option in your accounts. I have the option and thinking it's a good sign.
Message 74 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To all US Bank cardholders

@Anonymous wrote:
Is the CLI option in your accounts. I have the option and thinking it's a good sign.

Good you called this out in case some one was unaware (like me). Been with USB for a long time and never had an option for a CLI. It was necessary to sleuth around sites such as this to see what URRL US Bank was using for their no HP inquiries for CLIs of $1,500 or less (yes it was a game but it worked as I have found and others in this Fourm have done - back in the day). Good they are slowly embracing the modern age! Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 122
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes I have it. Used it last week. Got a SP increase. However, TU was already frozen. So no chance of receiving a HP. Unless they decided to pull another CB, which is unlikely but not impossible.

How long have you had the CC?
Message 76 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the CLI option for my Platinum card for at least a year but was unwilling to expend a hard pull.  I got an auto-CLI on my Cash+ last January, then a few months ago the CLI link showed up on my Cash+ card.  Seeing the recent spate of soft pull CLIs I tried to get increases on both cards with my TU locked, and I now get this screen when I click the CLI Request link on both cards which I'm hoping will eventually go away:

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 12.55.15 PM.png

Message 77 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Everyone has the option now, so it's not a sign of anything, simply a new feature in your account
It has HP language, it might result in HP, SP, and/or manual review.
CRA shouldn't be locked, but you were already told that, so no need to reiterate.
HP may show up instantly, or in some cases a few days later.
Message 78 of 122
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Looks like they tried to HP you @Anonymous
I thought the SPs were instant CLIs?
Message 79 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Looks like they tried to HP you @Anonymous
I thought the SPs were instant CLIs?

@Gmood1 Yeah, they tried to pull TU.  I got a letter after the Platinum request stating I should unlock TU and give them a call but I never did.  I'm expecting a similar letter for the more recent Cash+ request.  At this stage I'm willing to give the requests 30 days to see if that notice eventually cycles off.

GO BLUE... beat 'Bama.

Message 80 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.