Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank approval chances?

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank approval chances?

They pulled TU, I just wonder if it was fico 2,4,5,8 or 9

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 11 of 29
xaximus
Valued Contributor

I've generally seen Fico 8 but not sure if I have seen 8 only or 9 too.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 12 of 29
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

They are a known TU puller. I got the cash+ in October and they pulled TU. However, on my recent app for the Altitude Reserve they pulled EQ. And, upon recon (was denied Smiley Mad) they pulled EQ. So... YMMV 

Message 13 of 29
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Caardvark. not to derail the thread but what was the denial reason?

I am currently groveling big time over AR

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank uses FICO 9 for decisions now. 

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

US Bank uses FICO 9 for decisions now. 

That's a huge change from the mortgage scores they were using previously.

Message 16 of 29
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Too many new accounts in the past 12 months. I've opened 5 in the past 12 months with the most recent one being 8 months ago (coincidentally that was my cash+). She suggested I try again in 3-6 months. 

I asked if groveling would help but she said, "No." I reiterated that begging is not beneath me and at that point she said "this is getting weird."Smiley Wink

While I did open five accounts in 12 months I figured hoped my spend would make a compelling case but it was not to be. 

@Remedios wrote:

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the same 12 month denial on my Cash+ app. Apparently between April and now they changed it from 6 to 12 months. 

Message 18 of 29
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Caardvark wrote:

Too many new accounts in the past 12 months. I've opened 5 in the past 12 months with the most recent one being 8 months ago (coincidentally that was my cash+). She suggested I try again in 3-6 months. 

I asked if groveling would help but she said, "No." I reiterated that begging is not beneath me and at that point she said "this is getting weird."Smiley Wink

While I did open five accounts in 12 months I figured hoped my spend would make a compelling case but it was not to be. 

@Remedios wrote:

You're my spirit animal Smiley LOL

When my time to apply comes, I am asking for video chat, so they can see the tears rolling down my cheeks. 

Sorry OP! 

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking with all of the changes mentioned in this thread it's time to compile a USB Datapoints Thread to track things.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.