Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank is something else

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank is something else

@Anonymous wrote:

I had activated a credit card with them around 3 weeks ago and they still haven’t reported it to any of the credit bureaus yet.

US Bank reports on the last business day of the month, not on statement day. You should see it any time now, especially if you already have one statement. Also, they do not report statement balance, but the balance present on the day they report 

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had activated a credit card with them around 3 weeks ago and they still haven’t reported it to any of the credit bureaus yet.

I'm sure it was reported yesterday and probably by the 5th, it should be present on all of your reports.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Update: applied on 6-21 around noon and accepted offer for 9K Cl and went pending. As of today it still pending....
DP clean reports and had ZERO inq. FICO 805

My US Bank card offer was accepted and went pending for a day. CSR said it takes 24 hours to show up on their computer but they could see that everything was in order.

Message 13 of 20
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Don't feel too bad. I just went through a nice approval on a Cash+, the Fraud Dept closed it 3 times, I went through 3 different identity verification situations, & 8 calls to the Fraud Dept to get things sorted out...all on an instant approval. Lol...

Message 14 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Physh1   Is that fraud saga over now? 

Message 15 of 20
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Physh1   Is that fraud saga over now? 

Mostly yes. I think my last post was how they tried to pull my reports again but couldn't since they're frozen. They've tried to pull my reports 2 more times. Card is working, made my first payment, & no more closure issues. Just USBank weirdness....

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Physh1hope you keep your bureaus frozen. The whole US Bank thing is something else! If it makes you wonder, I have never been able to use their online systems for approvals? Why? No one can answer? Go into the US Bank Branch and they can handle in seconds ... go figure? Frustration! They have been more than friendly and helpful ... seems there is something different? Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: still pending.....this bank is testing my patience!!!!
Message 18 of 20
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Just an update as it has been nearly 2 months. All is good...no further issues...no further hard pull attempts. SUB hit pretty quick & I'm using it pretty heavy...

Message 19 of 20
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Hi Friday night I called Us  bank to apply for us visa cash plus account, after about 10 mins on phone went through aplication and was instantly aprove for cl of 14.5K and instret rate of 15 percent. I got Hard pull alert while on phone.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.