Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US airways.....I had to try

tag
abubika1
New Contributor

US airways.....I had to try

Well even after me saying I was going to garden I realized I had to atleast try to grab the US Air card with the 50k bonus.

I'm a mere 5k points shy of my free week at Ritz in Singapore and wouldnt mind a nice chunk off the airfare as well.

I had low hopes but since I already recently aquired my Amex edp, citi dc (not reporting yet) and my arrival I figured I would give it a go and add to the HP bank I have.

My fico per arrival was 750 on Tu with last HP being two from Barclay's (one for arrival last month aND second for trying an immidate CLI) AAoA is quite low but my payment history is great and current utilation is just at 1%.

Filled it out yes terday and got the classic 10 day message, still currently reviewing. I'd call backdoor but I'm working over 80 hrs. this week for the holidays. Wish me luck guys
Chase Ritz Carlton 10.5k | Discover IT 14k | Barclays Arrival + 6k | Amex Everyday Preferred 24.8k | Citi Double Cash 10.6k | Cap1 Venture 10k
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: US airways.....I had to try

good luck!

Message 2 of 14
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

image.jpg

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@abubika1 wrote:
Well even after me saying I was going to garden I realized I had to atleast try to grab the US Air card with the 50k bonus.

I'm a mere 5k points shy of my free week at Ritz in Singapore and wouldnt mind a nice chunk off the airfare as well.

I had low hopes but since I already recently aquired my Amex edp, citi dc (not reporting yet) and my arrival I figured I would give it a go and add to the HP bank I have.

My fico per arrival was 750 on Tu with last HP being two from Barclay's (one for arrival last month aND second for trying an immidate CLI) AAoA is quite low but my payment history is great and current utilation is just at 1%.

Filled it out yes terday and got the classic 10 day message, still currently reviewing. I'd call backdoor but I'm working over 80 hrs. this week for the holidays. Wish me luck guys

Good luck!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 5 of 14
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Good luck. ..... that 50K is sooooo tempting !

Message 6 of 14
abubika1
New Contributor

Well they pulled TU yesterday as per CK.  Still showing pending on Barclay's site.  So I will continue to wait, hopefully it doesn't change to denied

Chase Ritz Carlton 10.5k | Discover IT 14k | Barclays Arrival + 6k | Amex Everyday Preferred 24.8k | Citi Double Cash 10.6k | Cap1 Venture 10k
Message 7 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Goodluck....i just applied again, instantly declined lol
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

The barclay's is weak within you.

Message 9 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

The barclay's is weak within you.

You know it's a good deal when I'm reapplying every 30 days Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.