Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank secured

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Re: US bank secured

Called again and still in verification . Oh well , maybe this will help someone else
Message 11 of 18
texasman07
Established Contributor

Ugh !!! Just called and was on hold for 30 min. Apparently it was still stuck in verification. She got me over to them , answered questions . He said all should be good and underwriting needs to finalize . Soooo is this an approval or denial ?
Message 12 of 18
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Neither yet. It was in verification, and now the application will be reviewed by UW.
Message 13 of 18
texasman07
Established Contributor

Thanks! I’ve never made it this far lol .

Usually I don’t make it past the web app
Message 14 of 18
texasman07
Established Contributor

Okay so 2 business days after I passed verification, they withdrew my 300$ deposit but the auto robo lady still says “can’t find the app”. Approved ?????? Please ????
Message 15 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I wouldn't get too concerned since it appears your $300 was sucked...errrr, I mean, "withdrawn" from your account which is likely an indication of the final stages of processing the application.

So, it sounds like an approval since your funds have been accepted. Don't stress about it too much 😉 It's likely the robo lady was at lunch.
Message 16 of 18
texasman07
Established Contributor

Lol yes !! Thanks !!! After years of denial for their unsecured cards they finally let me in . It’s more of an ego thing as I don’t need the card. My life is finally complete LOl!!
Message 17 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As OP has now been approved thread is closed to new comments. OP can start a new thread in approvals if so desired.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.