Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

tag
nukelierninja
Valued Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

@JourneyStartsNow wrote:
Has anyone received an auto CLI on their Uber Visa and if so, what’s your current CL and how long have you had your card?

My SL was $2.5K and is still currently there even after decent usage and I PIF even after 11 months. I did run $1.7K through this past month and paid it off already.

I was I initially denied for this card due to my BK7 but approved after recon. I didn’t want to push the credit analyst any further for a better SL since she approved me.

I have had my Uber Visa since end of May, I have loved my entire experiences with it so far! I got a SLI of $4500 called them to see if I could get more but that was all they were able to give me at the moment. I have yet to get an Auto CLI yet, probably since my account is still new, no more then 4 months old. 

Discover IT Student Cash Back - 10,000 CL
Bank of America Travel Rewards - 40,000CL
American Airlines MileUp - 12,200 CL
Paypal Cash Back Mastercard - 20,000 CL
Barclays Uber Visa - 5,500 CL
Chase Freedom - 6,900 CL
US Bank Cash+ - SL 10,000 - CL 24,000
US Bank Altitude GO - SL 10,000 - CL 25,000
Citi Custom Cash - 10,300 CL
SoFi World Master Card - 15,000 SL - 15,000 CL

Authorized User Cards

Capital One Quicksilver - 20,000 CL
Message 331 of 333
JourneyStartsNow
New Contributor

Yeah I've had my card for just a bit over 12 months now. I'm hoping for an auto-CLI next month. If not I'll decide on if I want to use a HP to bump up my $2.5K CL or apply for the Cap1 SavorOne card as a backup just in case the Uber Visa goes poof.

BK7 Discharged 4/15. Back to square 1.
Message 332 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JourneyStartsNow wrote:

Yeah I've had my card for just a bit over 12 months now. I'm hoping for an auto-CLI next month. If not I'll decide on if I want to use a HP to bump up my $2.5K CL or apply for the Cap1 SavorOne card as a backup just in case the Uber Visa goes poof.

Did you get the Savor card?   

Message 333 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.