cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Navy 2 email offers for cash rewards in 1 week but different subs wtfico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update Navy 2 email offers for cash rewards in 1 week but different subs wtfico?

UPDATE

Approved for BBVA business rewards

Asked 2500 got sl 3000

Approved NAVY NFCU cash rewards sl1000 went with the $150 SUB not 1.99% 12/m offer.

Didnt want to recon sl on navy, read enough on here to know to just wait 91/3.

Also went to nissan dealership for business car to build more business credit but will make another post on that. 

Greatful for getting in with navy and getting my FIRST business credit accout. (No starter vendors or anything on any business file.)

Hey fico family so I got an email offer 4 days ago for the cash rewards with a sign up bonus of $250 with $2500 spend

And got new email offer today for cash rewards but sub $150 with $2I spend. ( pics below)

My question would be near end of next month I'll be at 6 months since last 3 approvals, should I wait for until then to go for my first navy cc or should I go for it now since they keeping tossing offers at me and when I do call to apply is it possible to still get the $250 sub? Thanks in advance.

Some dp's

Denied penfed promise dec 20 for too many new accounts recently opened. (No relationship)

Opened navy dec 07 2019 tossed around 500-1k in checking since then to show some activity. 

FICO 8 - EXPERIAN 731 / TRANSUNION 750 / EQUIFAX 732

INQ  - EXPERIAN -0 in last 6 months and 5 in last year - TRANSUNION 3 in last 6 months- EQUIFAX 4 in last 6 months.

Utilization under 20% last 6 months

Freedom 10.5k - 5 month old

Venture one - 3k - 5 months old

Discover cash - 2k - 5 month old

Selflender  - 1k - 5 months old ( 12 month loan)

Auth user HomeDepot 8k - 1 year old

Quicksilver one - 1.25k - 1 year 8 months old

Discover chrome  - 600 - 1 year 8 months old

First time trying to add pics hope it works.

https://ibb.co/N1crG7K 

https://ibb.co/3yZh86L 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy 2 email offers for cash rewards in 1 week but different subs wtfico?

I'm currently on the $250 bonus for spending $2500. I have about another $250 to put on the card, however I still have at 58 days to accomplish this. I think you should pull the trigger with navy you'll probably get a higher limit than your other cards and you can utilize the 91/3 strategy.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @ClassicMan for the positive outlook, definitely going to utilize the 91/3. forgot to mention just opened an llc bizz checking/savings with bbva and was convinced to apply for there bizz cc so I did today I'm ok with the hp as the account itself will only report to d&b and Experian bizz but still havnt recieved hp yet. Bank manager says can take upto 3 days, they faxed in the app from branch. Just waiting on that then I'm jumping ship to navy.
Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Keep us posted on the Navy app, be interesting to see what they give you.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after you opened fhe account did you receive your first CC SUB offer?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morpho I got offers with subs for all cards same day I opened account showing under my offers tab on website. The email offers with subs started 1 month 14 days exact after opening account.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@m_smart007, will do hopeing for one those hulk SL I keep hearing everyone is getting hope they dont go back to hp for CLI by the time I'm at 91/3.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is my favorite and very relation oriented. I would suggest calling or stopping in if you can. Explain what you want to accomplish and many times they will top what is being offered in the marketing. Good luck!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.