Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Manual Review and Two New HPs

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Venture Manual Review and Two New HPs

CS there clearly told me that there wouldn't be any new HPs done on either my TU or EQ report because my Venture app had been submitted in the last 30 days.

Fast forward to today and I noticed a new HP from Capone on my TU and EQ reports and I called EO again and told them what happened and this woman kept telling me that it may have been a soft inquiry and I kept telling her that I could clearly see them on my reports so they're gonna look into what happened.

I'm so annoyed right now. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture Manual Review and Two New HPs

@chalupaman wrote:

CS there clearly told me that there wouldn't be any new HPs done on either my TU or EQ report because my Venture app had been submitted in the last 30 days.

Fast forward to today and I noticed a new HP from Capone on my TU and EQ reports and I called EO again and told them what happened and this woman kept telling me that it may have been a soft inquiry and I kept telling her that I could clearly see them on my reports so they're gonna look into what happened.

That "is" annoying. 

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

yupp, thats capital one for you..

Message 3 of 31
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I'm gonna be even more irritated if the app comes back as declined again even through manual review. Thankfully no EX HP.

The app has been through recon since Monday. I'm surprised they waited this long just to do more HPs. Still pending too.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 31
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep that's Crap One for you. That sucks popa!! They littered all my reports with TWO inqs each for a Platinum denial and a secured approval done 30 mins apart. They will NEVER get another inq out of me. Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

@Popa,

Thats terribly.  They need to hurry it up already whether is a YES or NO.  

Message 6 of 31
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yep that's Crap One for you. That sucks popa!! They littered all my reports with TWO inqs each for a Platinum denial and a secured approval done 30 mins apart. They will NEVER get another inq out of me. Smiley Mad

I'm really understanding now why CapOne gets so much hate.

It seems like they're still a pig now just with more makeup and glitter if you're a prime customer. Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that :/ Fight the inqs as long as necessary. Most calls are recorded they should be able to verify you were told any adfitional inqs would be SP. Certainly hope this winds up as an approval! What a mess
Message 8 of 31
baller4life
Super Contributor

Another reason I keep my reports on ice now. These surprise pulls. I control who pulls my reports and when!! Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 31
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Another reason I keep my reports on ice now. These surprise pulls. I control who pulls my reports and when!! Smiley Wink

I'm honestly not as mad about the TU or even the EQ pull. If it had been EX though, I would have been 100x angrier about this.

I'm more disappointed in their misleading statements and possible dishonesty to a customer.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.