Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One I'm confused

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture One I'm confused

Hello!!! I apologize if this is on the wrong forum if so please feel free to move.
My question is I applied for a capitalone venture one card on Friday July 7th got the 7-10 day message, Saturday got the verification phone call. Called automated status it said app is being reviewed. Every time I call now it just wants to transfer me to someone and I am on hold FOREVER.. on Saturday July 15th I bit the bullet called and had to wait forever and the lady still couldn't help me said I would need to call Monday to speak to someone in the application department. Called today and the guy just said it's still processing he did put me on hold to check something and then came back and said still processing could be another 3 weeks before I hear something WHAT? I have never heard such a thing. So anyway tonight after the phone call I call the automated status line and it says it is being processed and I will receive more information in the mail in 10 days. I know no one know s exactly what may be going on. My question is has anyone else had anything like this happen before it's driving me bunkers Smiley Happy
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture One I'm confused

Hang on...When they ask for whatever verification, that ususally brings good news.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture One I'm confused

It's a process

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.