Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret hard pull for CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Victoria Secret hard pull for CLI?

From a guys perspective. How much could you possibly spend at Victoria's Secret?

Message 11 of 33
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Commenity seems to have really tightened down on the VS card in the last year.  I had a $2000 limit, had discover post $2 over my limit one month and Commenity cut my CL to $100.  That was in September, still haven't been able to get it moved although I have gotten new Amex in that time.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 12 of 33
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

From a guys perspective. How much could you possibly spend at Victoria's Secret?

I let my GF use it to keep it active.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 13 of 33
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

@EAJuggalo wrote:

Commenity seems to have really tightened down on the VS card in the last year.  I had a $2000 limit, had discover post $2 over my limit one month and Commenity cut my CL to $100.  That was in September, still haven't been able to get it moved although I have gotten new Amex in that time.

I would get rid of it if it wasn't my oldest card and it has no AF so I don't have to worry about that, but they are so stingy! lol

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 14 of 33
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys benefit from it too.. LOL

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried to resist posting but can't.

Let me rephrase what this thread is about:

A guy(Mr.) whose nickname is Crabs(yes the .....) is looking for increased credit to buy women's lingerie.

Sorry Mr.C....no offense....my humor is warped and I'm an idiot so those 2 together sometimes don't go so well.

Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

rsz_images.jpg
Established Contributor

"I have tried to resist posting but can't."

I was going to go there , but I could'nt....LoL

Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The have some undergarments that cost $100-$150. So.....a lot, is the answer 💸

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have  my reports frozen/locked. I hit the CLI request button on my 2 Comenity cards and got denied for frozen reports. Ever since then I just assumed it’s a hard pull and never tried again. Which sucks since the only reason I got the cards was I wanted to lower my ultilizarion and I read stories of people hitting the button monthly. I guess I missed the boat.

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys benefit from it too.. LOL

I think she's on to us

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.