Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret hard pull for CLI?

tag
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret hard pull for CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:
Having a wife and a 15 year old daughter, my VS card gets use. I used it enough between July and December last year to get upgraded to the next tier and have a new card issued. PIF or not hasn’t mattered for me. I got an auto-CLI in October from my $500 SL to $750, and I did a LUV try last weekend and got another $250 increase to bring it to $1000.

Agreed with the above poster about the rewards being pretty good, especially for a store card. I’m quite happy with having it (feels weird saying that about a Comenity card).

I'm on their next tier level as well, but still no dice on a CLI. I will try again during my GF B-Day I will let her go spend happy with it and see if it makes a difference.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully it works out. I’m honestly happy to have this card - there are so many discounts and specials happening constantly that it blunts the damage from their pricing. But on the upside even my teenager hasn’t been able to wear them out or damage the clothes, so they are made well.

FWIW, I’ve done PIF and I’ve carried a 50+% balance across a few months. Reported balance hasn’t been a factor for me. The card is used regularly and always paid well above min - that seems to have been the key for my CLIs. For a contrasting datapoint that seems to back this up, my other Comenity card is Wayfair, which I used for a pair of bathroom faucets and a rainshower head for the new bathroom in the addition I put on my house. Only other purchase was a dresser. All payments well above min. No CLIs, either LUV button or auto. At least for me, usage seems to be the key to Comenity’s CLIs.
Message 32 of 33
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hopefully it works out. I’m honestly happy to have this card - there are so many discounts and specials happening constantly that it blunts the damage from their pricing. But on the upside even my teenager hasn’t been able to wear them out or damage the clothes, so they are made well.

FWIW, I’ve done PIF and I’ve carried a 50+% balance across a few months. Reported balance hasn’t been a factor for me. The card is used regularly and always paid well above min - that seems to have been the key for my CLIs. For a contrasting datapoint that seems to back this up, my other Comenity card is Wayfair, which I used for a pair of bathroom faucets and a rainshower head for the new bathroom in the addition I put on my house. Only other purchase was a dresser. All payments well above min. No CLIs, either LUV button or auto. At least for me, usage seems to be the key to Comenity’s CLIs.

@Anonymous wrote:

That must be what is holding me back, I usually only use it once or twice a year to keep it active. My ex used to use it alot which is how it got from $250 to $500 but after we broke up it was sock drawered, so I will have to let the new Mrs. Crabs put some spend on it and see if it helps.

And yeah I know all about their deals, they send me about 40 emails a day(even though I've opted out a million times) about them! Smiley Very Happy

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.