Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria secret credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria secret credit card

Hi,

I apply for the victoria secret credit card and get the following message : "Thank you for Applying!We will get back to you in 7-10 days regarding your approval for the Victoria's Secret Credit Card program". Is that good or bad?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: Victoria secret credit card

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I apply for the victoria secret credit card and get the following message : "Thank you for Applying!We will get back to you in 7-10 days regarding your approval for the Victoria's Secret Credit Card program". Is that good or bad?

I can't speak for VS, but more often than not, with other CCs that message usually means denied.

Here's hoping I am wrong and you get it! Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 2 of 9
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

Re: Victoria secret credit card

I wouldn't worry about this... Comenity does this to me every time I apply for one of their cards... be on the look out for a letter from them. The letter will either: 
A) Tell you you're declined and why

B) Ask you to call them for additional verification. It'll have a long reference number on the letter. This helps them verify your address and also they'll likely ask you some multiple choice security questions based on public records.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's secret verification letter

Hi,

I apply for Victoria's Secret credit card, and today I receive a letter from Comenity ask me send them copy of my documents

for them finish review my application. Is that good or bad? should I send it? what's the chance of being approved if I send it?

Message 4 of 9
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Victoria's secret verification letter

There's no guarantee on credit, but asking for verification is a good sign. Lenders aren't known to waste time, or money. Chances on approval are pretty good with docs. Good luck!!

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them the documents on Monday. Its  already 3 days after I sent.

How long it takes for them to receive?

And how they will let me know if I am approved or not?

Message 6 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent them the documents on Monday. Its  already 3 days after I sent.

How long it takes for them to receive?

And how they will let me know if I am approved or not?

@Anonymous - be mindful of current mail delays. I would suggest giving Comenity about a week or so to check back on the status.  

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update : I called them today . And they approved me

Message 8 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the update OP and glad to hear everything worked out!

Locking this thread as you have been approved.  Feel free to start a new thread in Approvals if you would like to do so.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.