cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Match Causes Denial Of Barclay Ring App ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Voice Match Causes Denial Of Barclay Ring App ???

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Wait...I don't think you are the one who started this thread. Your typing is...different and doesn't match your original post. Smiley Frustrated

Is there anything I can do like get a keystroke logger so I can type in exactly what i did in the last post? (LOL)

Maybe..but then again, a fraud might easily offer the same thing..perhaps a little too easily.  Nope, sorry, we already alerted the world of banks to your shenanigans. You have been flagged as fraud by all banks and will never have so much as a prepaid card from any bank. This conversation is OVER.

Oh, and thank you for your interest in Barclay products, you may be asked to participate in a brief survey after this call, have I addressed all your concerns today? Woman Very Happy

You guys crack me up! Smiley LOL But I still think this whole thing is crazy. I sure would like to know where this employee got their training in forensic voice analysis. First they started with insane verification questions, and now they have voice matching capabilities, I wonder what comes next? Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 27
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Wait...I don't think you are the one who started this thread. Your typing is...different and doesn't match your original post. Smiley Frustrated

Is there anything I can do like get a keystroke logger so I can type in exactly what i did in the last post? (LOL)

Maybe..but then again, a fraud might easily offer the same thing..perhaps a little too easily.  Nope, sorry, we already alerted the world of banks to your shenanigans. You have been flagged as fraud by all banks and will never have so much as a prepaid card from any bank. This conversation is OVER.

Oh, and thank you for your interest in Barclay products, you may be asked to participate in a brief survey after this call, have I addressed all your concerns today? Woman Very Happy

You guys crack me up! Smiley LOL But I still think this whole thing is crazy. I sure would like to know where this employee got their training in forensic voice analysis. First they started with insane verification questions, and now they have voice matching capabilities, I wonder what comes next? Smiley LOL

“Please stand by for DNA gene sequence mapping… Thank you for your interest in Barclay. We are unable to extend a credit account to you for the following reason: Your family tree has no branches.” Smiley Surprised

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Yes you have addressed all my concerns and I would like to make a recommendation:  Go p -  - s up a rope. (LOL)

Message 23 of 27
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Yes you have addressed all my concerns and I would like to make a recommendation:  Go p -  - s up a rope. (LOL)

Hahahaha!!! Smiley LOL

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

If i had to guess probably a pee test. (LOL)

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

“Please stand by for DNA gene sequence mapping… Thank you for your interest in Barclay. We are unable to extend a credit account to you for the following reason: Your family tree has no branches.” Smiley Surprised

Next they will want a retina scan.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotta tell you I was pretty bummed out with the voice thing  but this discussion has become fun.  The dialogue is great.  I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks all for making me feel better.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.