cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel World Denied Due To Address Verification (Update: Approved)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: WF Propel World Denied Due To Address Verification

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday I went into a local Wells Fargo branch to apply for Propel World. This morning I check the status line, and it said the application was DENIED because they can't verify my address. Should I call them or wait for their denial letter? My FICO is 800+ and at 4/24. I have a checking account with them.

Please help. I really want this card Smiley Sad

Hi @Anonymous, any luck?

Lots of great suggesions have already been made.  I'll just add that since you went into the branch to apply I'm assuming you dealt with somebody 'in person' who verified your ID (and thus your address)... you might consider calling the branch to see if the person who helped you with the app can assist with the address issue.

Let us know how it goes!  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @UncleB

Called WF and they needed my utility bills. Went in branch again to fax them. Called status line and the message changed from "App Declined due to Address Verification" to "Under Review."

I will update with the result. Fingers crossed!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a approval to me, but I will continue to follow this to see what happens Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged in to WF account and saw the Propel World showed up in my account today! Woo hoo!

Message 14 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged in to WF account and saw the Propel World showed up in my account today! Woo hoo!

Fantastic!  screamer.gif

Since you were approved this thread will be locked, but please start a new thread in 'Credit Card Approvals' to let us know the details! 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.