tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart card

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

Please call this number 18773798173 and ask for a credit limit increase. But make sure to tell them that you whant to buy tires and with 400 you can not buy the tires.

AND DO NOT WORRY IT IS NOT A HP OK AND if they said no call bck in 10 minutes and do it again ok. I did that and they increase it from 400 to 2500.

I already tried something like that and that was a no go, But thanks for the help anyways.

Walmart for me is been a tough nut to crack to get any decent CLI. My first one was for a measely $100 Smiley Surprised Yep, you read that right, and it's a store card. nboyd25 Some have had luck with getting a CLI thru the CHAT. What's the harm in trying that one? then throw in the towel awhile til next time. Unbelievable they do that to you and for pity sakes you have the credit card version Smiley Indifferent

I will just let them give me a automatic increase, So I don't have to be bother with them anymore for the time being,  But on the flipside I am happy that I was approved for the mastercard instead of the store card, P.s thank you for all your advice.

while it's likely you will get 1 auto cli at least at 3 or 4 months you are selling yourself WAY SHORT with those scores and not pushing more.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

so you were approved for a walmart MC with $400?

Set up your online account and go in and start a "chat" window with someone.

"Say you would like a credit line increase and you receive a browser error when you try to request"

They will ask you how much you want - Tell them $10k

they will ask income

ask you to hold and come back with approval or counter. you can't ask for to much!

I did all that i can and still a no go. So i will just wait for them to give me a automatic increase. Thanks for the advice though.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

Please call this number 18773798173 and ask for a credit limit increase. But make sure to tell them that you whant to buy tires and with 400 you can not buy the tires.

AND DO NOT WORRY IT IS NOT A HP OK AND if they said no call bck in 10 minutes and do it again ok. I did that and they increase it from 400 to 2500.

I already tried something like that and that was a no go, But thanks for the help anyways.

Walmart for me is been a tough nut to crack to get any decent CLI. My first one was for a measely $100 Smiley Surprised Yep, you read that right, and it's a store card. nboyd25 Some have had luck with getting a CLI thru the CHAT. What's the harm in trying that one? then throw in the towel awhile til next time. Unbelievable they do that to you and for pity sakes you have the credit card version Smiley Indifferent

I will just let them give me a automatic increase, So I don't have to be bother with them anymore for the time being,  But on the flipside I am happy that I was approved for the mastercard instead of the store card, P.s thank you for all your advice.

while it's likely you will get 1 auto cli at least at 3 or 4 months you are selling yourself WAY SHORT with those scores and not pushing more.

I While I will try this again for the last try when i get the card in the mail.
Message 13 of 15
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

If you didn't call that number you called the wrong one to get a CLI!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 14 of 15
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Do not worry. I started out with a low limit, but received a 1500 Auto CLI within 2.5 months. Use the card for little purchases, and your CL will jump in no time.

A Walmart MC is not easy to get, be happy you did not get 2 hard pulls at EQ and TU like me

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.