Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart don't understand!!!

tag
Goodness
Regular Contributor

Walmart don't understand!!!

I tried applying several times for Walmart card but keep getting the message unable to process, try again later. Can someone please tell me what this means. I have called several times to customer service but they are unable to help. 

EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart don't understand!!!

@Goodness wrote:

I tried applying several times for Walmart card but keep getting the message unable to process, try again later. Can someone please tell me what this means. I have called several times to customer service but they are unable to help. 

Have you tried applying directly at the store as an alternative?  Be sure to clear your cookies and cache from your browser.  Try an alternate browser as well.

Message 2 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Probably a system error. If you're close by a store, go into customer service and apply. Do what Finstar said... Clear out everything and start over, try again...or go to store
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever gotten the 7-10 day message when applying or just always a system error? The reason I am asking if because I applied on 9/16 and got the 7-10 day message. I just started rebuilding so my scores were low. I was dumb to even apply. Got my score up on 10/13 and applied for Amazon and approved instantly....asked Walmart if I could apply again even tho I just applied on 9/16 and was told yes....applied again on 10/13 and was given the 7-10 day message. Called back....they were no help and was just told I was denied. Next day I seen that walmart never pulled my report on 10/13 called back to ask why and finally someone told me it was because I had to wait 30 days between apps and they told me to apply again on 10/17 (since I applied on 9/16) I was also told if I apply on 10/17 and I get the same message to call right back and they could override it but only if I call right after I submit the application.

Waited till 10/19 to apply again.....got the stupid message again..called right back....the lady put me on hold and then came back and said that she had to push my application through!!at first though she didnt understand me and kept saying that anytime I apply no matter how close together walmart will pull my report (which was totally wrong and it seems like no one knows what they are talking about until you get a good rep)...so even though I waited till after the 30 days my app still wasnt going through.

I would either try the store of if they are able to pull your app up after you apply call them right away and ask them to push your application through. The reason I asked if you ever got the 7-10 day message is because if you did maybe its doing the same thing it did to me......I hope everything works out for you! Itlf you just keep getting the system error and they cant pull up your app when you call in then maybe going into the store would be best. Good Luck and I hope it gets figured out.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.