Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair 7 to 10 business days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair 7 to 10 business days

I did a bit of a store card app spree, all Comenity cards, but all stores that I either currently shop with or was planning to. I did the SCT for the pre-approval pop ups from Overstock, Children's Place and Wayfair. Overstock and Children's Place auto approved me (I currently shop at both these places so would be using them and PIF when I did). Wayfair gave me the pre-approval and I apped and I got the 7 to 10 day message.

Overstock and Children's Place were both HP's (OS was with Experian and CP was with Equifax). The Wayfair has not triggered an HP yet. Could I have been auto denied due to doing all three apps close together? Anyone else get this with Wayfair and then get approved? Any chance that Comenity will auto close the other two cards I apped for (man I hope not, don't want to get HP's for nothing!)

I was nervous about doing all three apps at the same time, but I figured with HP's being the norm for SCT now, I wanted those HP's to all drop off together.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Wayfair 7 to 10 business days

I received the 7 - 10 day notice earlier today after getting a pre-approved offer. I only have one Comenity card with 0/1250.  No alerts on a CP.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update!

Got a letter Comenity today asking me to call in to verify information and was approved for $1750!

Still no HP on any of my reports for this and had expected to see one while I was talking to the rep. Will update this if one pops up in a few days, but I'm wondering now if they used the HP from either Children's Place or Overstock. 

As I was typing this update it showed up on my EQ report, so this was a HP, but worth it for the additional trade line.

Time to garden!

Message 3 of 5
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval. It will grow fast, ymmvSmiley LOLHeartCongratulations_misti.gif

Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks is now locked as approved.  @Anonymous  feel free to make an approval post in the approval forum if you would like

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.