Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Fargo Platinum under review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Fargo Platinum under review

Decided to apply for Platinum 18 months 0% APR card to transfer some balance from other cards. 
pulled EX and still under review. I even called and they said to wait 24 hours or 7-10 days. Just wondering if it's verification process. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well Fargo Platinum under review

One way to find out.....Call them tonight

@Anonymous wrote:

Decided to apply for Platinum 18 months 0% APR card to transfer some balance from other cards. 
pulled EX and still under review. I even called and they said to wait 24 hours or 7-10 days. Just wondering if it's verification process. 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried and it's still under review. 
Maybe it's high volume of calls, applications etc because of COVID 19. 
I will update

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good luck. My experience has always been slow with them and they dont really communicate well on apps. I was thinking of applying this card as well but the uncertainty of having a job has held me back. 

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Good luck. My experience has always been slow with them and they dont really communicate well on apps. I was thinking of applying this card as well but the uncertainty of having a job has held me back. 

Uncertainty made me pull the trigger. I am not sure how long until everything gets back to normal and if it will be normal again as we know it. 
Mother Nature got tired of humans. 

Message 5 of 13
FICOlearner123
Regular Contributor

Do you have any extended alert on your credit bureau file? I once had Chase reach out to me on the mobile number on the file and then had the app cleared.

Goal Cards
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best of luck on your application! Keep us posted.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FICOlearner123 wrote:

Do you have any extended alert on your credit bureau file? I once had Chase reach out to me on the mobile number on the file and then had the app cleared.

I actually do. I tried calling them to verify my identity but so far they still processing. 
Anyways, it is my last personal app for the next year or so whether it's denial or approval. I wasn't even planning to get another card but mailer came and it made me pull the trigger. 

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Uncertainty made me pull the trigger. I am not sure how long until everything gets back to normal and if it will be normal again as we know it. 
Mother Nature got tired of humans. 

LolSmiley Wink

Only thing about apping to uncertainty is there is no gaurentee that even if approved the account wont be closed   if they see signs of distress which im sure signs will be everywhere in big bold NeonSmiley Wink 

Message 9 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@FICOlearner123 wrote:

Yes, fraud alerts which never help if you want instant gratification on approval or denial. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.