Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, Well....Disco CLI denial...new reasons

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well, Well....Disco CLI denial...new reasons

So, opened up my letter and figured same ole,  "not enough time at current limit",  but these actually threw me for loop today!! 

Been 5 months since my last INQ or New acct, been gardening....Request was a SP, as Ive been frozen for 5 months.  But cant argue these as they are true. I have a lot of INQ, and new accts for 2 yrs, and I do have unsecured loans. LOL

IMG_1610.JPG

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Well, Well....Disco CLI denial...new reasons

@pizza1 wrote:

these actually threw me for loop today!! 

Ive been frozen for 5 months.            (maybe they didn't like thatSmiley Surprised "knock, knock...lemme in!")

You gonna take them up on the "helpful financial tips?"Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy  (lol, they don't know you're a myFicoer!)  This is how we roll!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i dont even open mine, no worries, not expecting any checks latelySmiley Wink

Maybe i should save my incoming from 1 AugSmiley Wink That one is historic😉
Message 3 of 15
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, @pizza1!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

I often ask myself do they come to this forum and celebrate the denials that are posted. I have had the same Disco since 2012 and have made it all the way to $3,300 from $1,800. I guess my profile is just not for them.  

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nuohlac wrote:

I often as myself do they come to this forum and celebrate the denials that are posted. I have had the same Disco since 2012 and have made it all the way to $3,300 from $1,800. I guess my profile is just not for them.  

Sounds more like a bucket issue than a profile issue.  I'd be willing to bet if you applied for a new card you'd get a higher CL.

Message 6 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

I often as myself do they come to this forum and celebrate the denials that are posted. I have had the same Disco since 2012 and have made it all the way to $3,300 from $1,800. I guess my profile is just not for them.  

Sounds more like a bucket issue than a profile issue.  I'd be willing to bet if you applied for a new card you'd get a higher CL.

Thanks for the advice... I have never considered that tactic.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting that Disco is doing this too. Synchrony has been sending me denial letters that actually reference my FICO reason codes instead of age of the account and insufficient experience. 

My Disco letter this week was still insufficient experience. 

Message 8 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

So, opened up my letter and figured same ole,  "not enough time at current limit",  but these actually threw me for loop today!! 

Been 5 months since my last INQ or New acct, been gardening....Request was a SP, as Ive been frozen for 5 months.  But cant argue these as they are true. I have a lot of INQ, and new accts for 2 yrs, and I do have unsecured loans. LOL

IMG_1610.JPG

Oh pizza1, I can't express in words how refreshing it is to read a poster's response who is owning the reasons for denial Smiley Wink and not giving a 360-degree rant why the letter is BS. Smiley Very Happy

Ok, that's my take on some of these rants anyway. Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

these actually threw me for loop today!! 

Ive been frozen for 5 months.            (maybe they didn't like thatSmiley Surprised "knock, knock...lemme in!")

You gonna take them up on the "helpful financial tips?"Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy  (lol, they don't know you're a myFicoer!)  This is how we roll!

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Great response LauraC

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.