cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CLI 7-10 Days is this normal?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo CLI 7-10 Days is this normal?

Called in to request a CLI and they said I'd receive a letter in 7-10 days. I checked their free FICO score they provide and it gave me a 766 which is Excellent they could have countered or granted my CLI request but the CSR said 7-10 days is this normal for them?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CLI 7-10 Days is this normal?

No experience with cli with WF,just got them in Feb, but 7-10 sounds to me like a denial. Most creditors that gives 7-10 end up being a denial but i hope im wrongSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last CLI was from 2k to 2.4k and that was 6-7 months ago. Since then income and FICO score have both gone up. I just expected them to at least counter with something.
Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I got my Amex approved at 2500 in Feb but this was more me looking to get "a" Amex , never figured Amex would approve me like a week later. I dont think ill ever ask cli with them, may just close before AF next year. I cant believe they only gave you a 400 buck increase last time.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for an increase to $2,500 and they seriously gave me $2,400 even though I've been a great customer for the last 6.5 years. A couple 30 day late's in 2012-2013, but since then all flawless. Scores were 685-700 at that time.
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Other reason i actually looked at WF was just to diversify my portfolio. Cant be all Sync in the Citi all the timeSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.