Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa

Trying to get more info about Wells Fargo, specifically the Cash Wise Visa with the $200 bonus.  What bureau does WF pull?  How hard is it to get?  Is there a better card from Wells Fargo in people's opinion?  Any info is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TheVig
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa

I just got my card today in the mail. For me they pulled EX 760. Depending where you live in the country determines who they pull. About six months ago I opened a checking account with them. The account only sees deposits. I use the account to park some of my emergency cash liquidity, nothing more. My starting line is $8000. A ton of inq over the last two years. For the last two months WF was pounding my mailbox with pre approved offers for the card. No derogatories on any of my reports.

Message 2 of 6
Longroad
Established Contributor

Got my Cash Wise on July 20 of this year. I have had a checking account with them for about 2 years and it's our main account. A little over $10K a month run through it. I also have a savings and brokerage with small balances. They pulled EX 687 and about 40% util at the time and was instantly approved with $10K SL. Hope these data points help. 

Message 3 of 6
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Got mine in May they pulled TU instant 13K.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!  Will post my data points if / when I apply.

Do you think it helps much to already have a checking and/or savings account with them?

Message 5 of 6
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Yes it helps some people get approved for a card with no relationship. Alot Of people get denied for a card reason listed no relationship I have checking and savings with them. So that wouldn't be a issue for me good luck.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.