Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo HP’s in Texas?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo HP’s in Texas?

I know Wells Fargo is all over the map when it comes to HP's. I've heard it's usually two, but sometimes one pull. Does anyone know who they pull in Texas? I have some recent EQ and TU inquiries, but haven't had EX pulled in almost six months. They sent me a pre-selected offer with invitation code that is good until almost Thanksgiving. However, I'd like to apply sooner than later, as I just got another approval with one of the inquiries, but it was for a longer limit and APR term. WF is offering 18 months 0% and I would love to leverage that.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo HP’s in Texas?

I'm in Texas and Wells Fargo pulled EQ when I applied for the Propel.

Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

WF usually pulls different bureaus for Propel, than their standard line up. Sometimes it can be a double HP combo.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the CreditPulls Database?

[Mod cut: links to that site are not allowed on the myFICO Forums. - KiB]

You can search by the name of the card you are interested in, and you can select a filter for Texas. 

Message 4 of 7
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

WF usually pulls different bureaus for Propel, than their standard line up. Sometimes it can be a double HP combo.

That sounds like a good tip! 

WF pulled my EX (only) in July for their Cash Wise VISA. (Texas) 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 5 of 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

They pulled EX and used FICO9 on my Propel. 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know Wells Fargo is all over the map when it comes to HP's. I've heard it's usually two, but sometimes one pull. Does anyone know who they pull in Texas? I have some recent EQ and TU inquiries, but haven't had EX pulled in almost six months. They sent me a pre-selected offer with invitation code that is good until almost Thanksgiving. However, I'd like to apply sooner than later, as I just got another approval with one of the inquiries, but it was for a longer limit and APR term. WF is offering 18 months 0% and I would love to leverage that.

Thanks in advance.

I just thought of something.  Have you checked your reports from the three bureaus to see if WF soft pulled them?  If they soft pulled from a particular bureau, that may be the bureau that they will hard pull if/when you apply.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.