cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel Approval Odds? Advice?

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Approval Odds? Advice?

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Hi OP

IMHO, I think your chances are slim to none because the AAOA is <8 mos. I suggest waiting until AOYA turns 12 mos. I suggest patience and putting a pause on seeking more credit ATM.

Are those FICO scores?  

Also, what are the 3 cards you already have and the CLs? Are they secured, retail, or bank cards?I

@CreditInspired Hey thanks for the input! Here are my "stats"

3 accounts 

Discover It - 4k CL

Citi Secured - (already received a letter confirming account will unsecure which I will ask to product change to Citi DC) $400 CL

Chase Freedom - 3.8K CL

As you can see, these are all bank cards, and yes those are FICO 8 scores. 

Thanks for the info and that's good that they are bank cards. So you have 3 great prime cards, which is all that is needed for optimal scoring purposes. So I still suggest waiting until the AoYA turns 12 months before applying for another card. This way, your chances of an approval and larger SL improves.

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel Approval Odds? Advice?

Good luck on whatever you decide

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.