Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

tag
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

Well, I just applied for a Wellsfargo credit card. It says pending and they will contact me for more information. My utilization is currently 17%. They pulled Experian (677). A collections account popped up, but I’m working on it. What is the pending about???? Please help! Will I get the card???
32 REPLIES 32
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

Pending could mean they are doing a manual review, but honestly if you had a recent collection pop up it could be a denial.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 33
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

The collection has been there a little over a year.
Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Wells Fargo card did you apply for? The propel?

Manual reviews aren’t always a bad thing... could just be verification... good luck though!

Oh btw, even if you can’t get a PFD with the collection at least get it paid off. 👍
Message 4 of 33
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Last thing. What kind of verification???? I’m lost.
Message 5 of 33
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Normally it's to verify your identity. They'll call if that's all you need for approval.
If more is needed, they'll mail the request to you.
Message 6 of 33
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

In your previous Lowe’s thread you said you were trying for a home mortgage soon correct?

Not sure why you are applying for another card?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 33
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Because I’ll be waiting 12 months after this, sooooo I’ve decided to do an app spree, and it is HEAVEN!!!! Lol
Message 8 of 33
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Also, I did a major balance transfer from a card that I was an authorized user on, so when the transfer hits my report, I’m praying that all the new approvals are enough to keep my utilization close to 17%!!!! If that makes sense to you.
Message 9 of 33
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes lower utilization will help your scores, but I hope you realize adding new accounts will lower your average age of accounts that can lower your scores.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.