Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

@jazzyvar84 wrote:

Uuuuuum, I'm not exactlly sure what it is that you are frustrated about, but I come on this forum to learn more about the credit world. I have dedicated myself for almost the past three years to bettering myself financially by joining sites such as this and educating myself about the credit game. I have gone from the low three hundreds to all my scores being over 700. When I say I am going to get a mortgage next year, that is exactly what I mean. I didn't even know people randomly made comments about getting mortgages. If my lack of knowledge infuriates you so, please feel free to just not respond to me. I do appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from this site, but your remarks are both confusing, and unwarranted. 

If this is directed at my post, I was not criticizing you. If it was received as such -- my bad. I apologize.

I was trying to (politely, humorously, creatively) get others to back off giving you a hard time about your future mortgage app vs. discussing the title of this thread -- your WF app. I was trying to be your ally. 

Best laid plans ... and all that. Smiley Frustrated 

Message 31 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

WF is hard for people to crack even with people in the 800 scores for some of us with people with alot of new credit or not even alot of new credit.  each lender seeks different things.  LTL was recently denied and has close to 850's and not tons of new accounts and i cant crack them either (granted I do have alot of credit and new accounts).  while others in the mid 650's have no issues.  shrug.

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is the feeling of your hand being slapped while still in the cookie jar.  Smiley LOL

Sorry for your denial, they certainly take the high you're feeling out of any app spree.

Also, it being a forum it's sometimes difficult to tell one's tone. Whether it's just good natured ribbing or feeling like you're being called out.

As suggested it's probably time for a rest and letting accounts age, especially for that upcoming Mortgage.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.