Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

tag
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Re: Wellsfargo Pending.....WHY???? 😌🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤔

I have considered that as well, but the authorized card that I’m on is 15 years old, so it’s holding in strong! 💪
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

@Jnbmom wrote:
Yes lower utilization will help your scores, but I hope you realize adding new accounts will lower your average age of accounts that can lower your scores.

Message 12 of 33
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Good Luck... Congrats?...Seeing this in an approval thread, Did I miss an approval update from the OP?
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

"app spree. Heaven" 

More than the WF?

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
Because I’ll be waiting 12 months after this, sooooo I’ve decided to do an app spree, and it is HEAVEN!!!! Lol

Message 14 of 33
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Yes. I was approved for a Lowe’s card, Navy Federal, and BB&T. BB&T didn’t even do a hard pull.
Message 15 of 33
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow... CONGRATS!

Going for more in the near future?

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
Yes. I was approved for a Lowe’s card, Navy Federal, and BB&T. BB&T didn’t even do a hard pull.

Message 17 of 33
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@jazzyvar84 wrote:

You should check out the Shopping Cart Trick thread.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
I have considered that as well, but the authorized card that I’m on is 15 years old, so it’s holding in strong! 💪

You do realize that AU card age won't do anything for you when you apply for your mortgage right? It will be removed from the calculations completely. In fact some lenders will ask you to be removed from any AU accounts before they will even run the numbers. 

Message 19 of 33
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Big no no for a mortgage usually, like 9.9 times out of 10 a bad idea to app within a year of trying for a mortgage. I’ve been through this twice different banks/brokers and they all say the same thing....no new credit period, don’t forget to make at least a minimum payment and no big purchases...

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.