Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the ODDS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the ODDS

I am trying to build my credit I currently have Cap One QS $300 and on the increase program and Cap One secured $200

Was pre approved for a US Bank CC but then denied in the APP sending letter...

Discover it (Not Secured) told me it would be under review so not sure what will happen with that ..

Paying for mattressed through Credit program payments on time.

When I do any other pre qualify I am turned down... understanding low scores how can I get this up. Payments ar all ontime with what I currently have. Considered applying for a small loan but not sure where to start? Any advice on how to get numbers to climb?

Last report shows (credit wise) my score is about 555

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: What are the ODDS

First , Creditwise is Vantage. You need to see your FICO scores. Discover Scorecard will give you your EX score free. Credit Check Total for $1 and cancel before trial ends to get your 3 FICO scores. Post the scores or score.  If your in the 500's need to know more history. Then people can help. Tons of info in the rebuilding section. You have 2 cards to start with. They have to grow in time to help bump the score.. Hope the mattress finance isn't a consumer finance loan. Post the creditors name please. Basically need to know whats holding the score down.

Message 2 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Like @Firemedic says, you need your FICO scores.

Just from the info you provided, it sounds like there are some derogs in your report. Are there any lates, collections, BK, etc.? If yes, your scores will not climb until these deficiencies have been removed.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Welcome elywilbar!! As mentioned, once we can see a breakdown of your profile, it will be easier to gauge where you are at. But as CI said above, it does sound like there are other issues that are plaguing your report. IF so, this is more a matter of you working on what you have rather than trying to add on to it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have anything on my report those are litterally the 3 things on it. The mattress place is ACIMA based out of UT. I was married and never. used anything in my name he did all the work, so I basically am new to credit. I will look into the credit reports and post. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.