cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should be my next app? CSP maybe?

tag
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Re: What should be my next app? CSP maybe?

I don’t use my other card frequently but I do bank with them. I called a number listed on the sticky but all they did was request a CLI which will obviously be denied since cars was just opened. Which number should I be calling?
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! As @FinStar stated, unless you are putting a lot of charges through your other BoA Card, BoA UW will most likely not budge on the SL. I would recommend using the card heavily to show usage and 91 days from now, you'll have the SP CLI available. That may be a better method in moving your CL up to something more sufficient. Plus, the BoA Travel Rewards has a SUB as well so it would definitely be worthwhile.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is SL? and what is csp? am lost reading your comments i would like  help to build my credit. 
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ SL is starting limit, how much credit on a card you’re approved for right off the bat. The CSP is the Chase Sapphire Preferred, one of the high-end cards from Chase.

This thread will help you with the many acronyms that are used here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Welcome to the boards Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 15
calyx
Super Contributor

Welcome to the board and congrats on the BofA approval!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.