cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did US Bank start Cash+ online app?

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: When did US Bank start Cash+ online app?

The only 5% categories I could see myself using are fast food, dept stores and cell phone. I've already concluded the cell phone thing would get me 5 bucks a month, not life changing or worth a HP. The fast food is nice, although I'm afraid it would be the next thing to be nerfed after restaurants. You would get less CB from fast food vs restaurants obviously, but since they are pretty darn related I could see fast food being nerfed soon. My dept store spend varies and I get 2% on BCE, so, I dunno how much of a difference it would truly make. Maybe over time it would add up -- unless they nerf something!

To the above poster, I don't think they insta-approve very often. I think your response is typical. If approved, let us know your limit/APR if you don't mind -- I'm curious how the underwriting may be different now that it's freely open to everyone

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

kdm31091 - remember health foods when you hit the "fast food" categories Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 15
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

I'd only be saving almost  $3 on gym membership per month and I'm not too concerned about HPs. Not an AOR kind of person, I pick and choose. Isn't there a bonus where if you don't redeem your cash back until it gets to $100 you get a bonus? One time if I recall correctly?

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 13 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yes, you get a bonus if you wait until $100 to redeem. It's $25.

This is now only once per lifetime of the account, like you said, so I guess you can say there's a one time $25 sign up bonus once you spend enough to earn $100 in rewards. It used to be once per year. (I think at one point, it was even unlimited!)

Message 14 of 15
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Nice to know it is online again, though I don't think I will app for it.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.