cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to Apply for a Card Again

tag
1stCarBuyer

When to Apply for a Card Again

Hey guys! I haven’t posted on here in YEARS but have been lurking! But I have a question. I apply for a Forever 21 card almost a month ago. I got the 7-10 day message then a letter from Comenity stating why I didn’t get approved. He’s the thing. I was approved by other Comenity cards in the past but the only difference this time is that I opted to go for the Visa as well. I’m wondering if I apply again but not opt for the Visa this time will I get approved. When should I do this and is a month enough time to wait?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Re: When to Apply for a Card Again

In order to receive better suggestions you need to share some DP with us OP and also what was the reason they denied you to begin with ?
Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

More info needed. Also please read up on Comenity and there recent practices especially with their major cards.
Message 3 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Chances are that when you were denied for the Visa, you applicaton was automatically considered for the store card and that was rejected also.  Apping again just for the store card would IMO be pointless

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would go for something else.

Check you're credit report, and see if its even worth applying for a new one.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.