cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which bt. Card could I qualify for? Boa. Disco. Amex us bank Citi?1 more card then garden for 1 year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which bt. Card could I qualify for? Boa. Disco. Amex us bank Citi?1 more card then garden for 1 year

In July or August I want to maximize my approval chances for a higher limit Bt. Card.
I have about 710 tu, and ex. I'm at 26% UTI.
Aooa. 21 months(paid closed Auto loan)
Aaoa- 9m
Oldest cc-1 year
Inquiries- 4 tu 2 fall off in 2 months other 2 from December/18, too many Experian but after June will be 5 ( in past year)
Only difference in reports is my oldest account is only on Experian and number of inquiries.
No lates on any reports.

This summer I want to get a higher limit card than the ones in my signature s. Or at least match $3000 dcu visa
I can keep my ex. Frozen since boa will then pull tu.
But I graduate 1 year disco end of May.
Im pretty sure Discover will pull my Experian.
I'm looking for basically what Discover it 5% cash back card offers(I have the 2% version that was unsecured after 8th month)
But Bt. Part is most important

I am worried about Amex as I've been turned down 3 * last was 2 months ago. Not enough credit card Experience. To many inquiries

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to Wich card I have good odds for.
If I had to I could wait until September. But don't know if the1- 2 extra months would mater

I pre-qualified for Amex and us bank cards when my utilization was 5 tried Amex was denied.
Of course I'll check my pre qualification s b4 app
Thank you I've learned to research and all of my research is with my FICO!!! Site is the best
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Which bt. Card could I qualify for? Boa. Disco. Amex us bank Citi?1 more card then garden for 1

Just received my first CC handled by Comenity. I must say the website layout and the ease of setting it up blows away many of my other lenders. The BT they offer, is the best I've seen! And I have a lot of FIs in my wallet.
I know they have a bad rep around here. But as of now, I'm very impressed!

Don't go crazy getting a bunch of their CCs. Get one and cuddle it.

This is the current BT offered on the William Sonoma Visa.

Screenshot_20190303-111536.png

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which bt. Card could I qualify for? Boa. Disco. Amex us bank Citi?1 more card then garden for 1

This is a card you think I would be able to get?
Message 3 of 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Mainly a suggestion, there are no guarantees. You mentioned a BT card. 

Looks as though your credit history is very young. Comenity seems to cater to those with a young credit history but fairly clean CRs.

I'm not sure if you'd qualify for the Visa version. Which is the one you'd need in order to use for BTs.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.