Did you mean: 

Williams-Sonoma VISA Closed After Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Williams-Sonoma VISA Closed After Approval

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After receiving my Visa credit card my account was closed I thought to myself then why approve it in the first place and the only thing recent was I placed a fraud alert on my credit report many days after applying and being approved I however did reach ou to the bank directly was told I had too many INQ's and that is why what a waste of a HP. I'll reach out to one of the backdoor numbers see if I can get this situation fixed maybe I can get the HP removed since I never had an account techinically.

I'm truly sorry to hear about this.  Smiley Sad

I've yet to understand why a bank would routinely spend the money to open a new account only to close it days later.  Smiley Frustrated

Thank You! Very much for moving the discussion.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Williams-Sonoma VISA Closed After Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I had 5 card I've received via SCT, I've closed all but one Overstock is the only one I currently have. I'll be closing that as well in February, I would close it sooner but I already paid for their Q club program. There stuff is over priced. I was recently looking for a iwatch series 2 since the 3 is coming out shortly you can get the older models cheaper. Not at Oberstock, it cost more then the new version at regular retailers.  I know Comeinty Bank doesn't set prices, but I'll save my money.

That's why I went for the Visa because a store card itself doesn't offer much IMO.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.