cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo!! I got my denial letter from Blispay!!

tag
Samac
Regular Contributor

Re: Woohoo!! I got my denial letter from Blispay!!

In the past 6 month I had opened 2 accounts at that time, now it's 3 with my marvel.
Message 11 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Those are all valid reasons. So I'm not surprised by the denials or upset. As always YMMV.

Okay. Thanks for responding.

Message 12 of 40
Samac
Regular Contributor

Most of those stupid inquires came from a car loan, where the dealership had 6 different banks they called for getting a loan, they all counted seperately.
Had an AMEX in December, Citi DC shortly before Blispay and a Chase Freedom back in July of last year.
Message 13 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samac wrote:
In the past 6 month I had opened 2 accounts at that time, now it's 3 with my marvel.

Okay. Thanks for responding.

Message 14 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samac wrote:
Most of those stupid inquires came from a car loan, where the dealership had 6 different banks they called for getting a loan, they all counted seperately.
Had an AMEX in December, Citi DC shortly before Blispay and a Chase Freedom back in July of last year.

Was it an instant denial or did you get the 7-10 day message?

Message 15 of 40
Samac
Regular Contributor

Instant denial. I really think it's because they don't like my student loans that are in full balance in deferment.
Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samac wrote:
Instant denial. I really think it's because they don't like my student loans that are in full balance in deferment.

It could be. I'm hoping the company does well, so you can always apply at a later time. Are you headed into the garden?

Message 17 of 40
Samac
Regular Contributor

I absolutely am headed there, and have every intention to stay there for at least 6 months. If it's still around I might try again in a year.
And sorry I'm lacking in the quotes. My mobile device hates this site lol
Message 18 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samac wrote:
I absolutely am headed there, and have every intention to stay there for at least 6 months. If it's still around I might try again in a year.
And sorry I'm lacking in the quotes. My mobile device hates this site lol

Good decision. I hope they are still around. No problem. I know you're speaking to me. Lol! See you in the garden.Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 40
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@TRC_WA wrote:

Wow.

LOL..really TRC??  Youre are saying "wow" to just 49??  You must not have seen my post lately, LOL  Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.