cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo!! I got my denial letter from Blispay!!

tag
Benzman
Frequent Contributor

Re: Woohoo!! I got my denial letter from Blispay!!

Yep, got my denial letter too!

Your credit score: 675
Key factors:
Length of time accounts have been established
Number of recent inquires
Prop of loan balances to loan amounts.

Me having 51 inquiries and a lot of new cards cut my throat on this one!

Amex CM 10K | Amex ED 10K | Amex BCE 7.5K | 5/3RD SU2C 10K | 5/3RD SU2C 6.5K | Barclays Cash 6K | Barclay AARP 3.5K | Bread AMEX 9K | Citizens Cash 8K | Citizens Clear 2K | Citi® DP 11.3K | Citi® Simplicity 9.4K | Citi® TY 6.5K | Citi® DC 4K | Citi CuC 3.4K | Cap One QS 14.6K | Cap One WM MC 11K | Discover It 19.5K | Discover Miles 13.5K | BOA Cash 13.2K | BOA 7K | US Bank State Farm Visa 4K | US Bank AMEX 22.5K | US Bank Plat 16.5K | US Bank Cash 11.2K | FNBO Rewards 20K | FNBO Evergreen 11.3K | Huntington Voice 7,750K | Huntington Voice Rewards 8.7K | PF|CP Rewards 8.2K | PF|CP Gold 3.2K | PNC Cash 15K | PNC Core 15K | PNC Points 8K | Fidelity 15K | Wells Active 12K | Wells Reflect 10K | Target MC 12.5K | TD Cash 4.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Synch Premier MC 11.6K | Ebay MC 10K | Apple Card 5.5K | Deserve Digital 6K | Simon AMEX 6K | Chase Amazon 1.5K | F8 Scores 4/23 EX789; TU781; EQ792.
Message 21 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's funny you got knocked also for having an outstanding loan. And, they dinged me for not having a loan?....Geez!!😥
Message 22 of 40
_NERD
Established Contributor

Buttholes

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 23 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

The loan denial is an installment loan response, so I don't think they're caring about your cc's.
Really does seem like they're an installment loan after all. Which is bananas.
Message 24 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's funny you got knocked also for having an outstanding loan. And, they dinged me for not having a loan?....Geez!!😥

Neither of you were denied for those reasons. That's just a plugin denial code. It's the overall profile that results in the denial, not the individual reasons listed.

Message 25 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
With all of the approvals lately, I had to say that...lol!!

LENGTH OF TIME ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED (yeah.. I have several new accounts within the last 5 months).

LACK OF RECENT INSTALLMENT LOAN INFORMATION (um...I'm not taking out a loan for you).

NUMBER OF RECENT INQUIRIES (I admit...49 inquiries on Experian in the last 2 years).

Oh well....another one bites the dust. I'll just be happy with all of my other new accounts that I got in the last month (Amex Gold Delta Skymiles, Amex Hilton HHonors, Amex Green, Cabelas Visa, and my $15,000 John Deere account. I'm still tickled about that one.

I got mine today. It said I was denied because THEY COULD NOT VERIFY IDENTITY.  They refused my offer to send in notarized verification of identity and residence when I talked to them after the computer said to call they needed more information.  Sounds like they don't want to verify identity, not that they can't. Oh well. I am now blissfully free of the Blispay stress.

Message 26 of 40
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
With all of the approvals lately, I had to say that...lol!!

LENGTH OF TIME ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED (yeah.. I have several new accounts within the last 5 months).

LACK OF RECENT INSTALLMENT LOAN INFORMATION (um...I'm not taking out a loan for you).

NUMBER OF RECENT INQUIRIES (I admit...49 inquiries on Experian in the last 2 years).

Oh well....another one bites the dust. I'll just be happy with all of my other new accounts that I got in the last month (Amex Gold Delta Skymiles, Amex Hilton HHonors, Amex Green, Cabelas Visa, and my $15,000 John Deere account. I'm still tickled about that one.

Awww 49 shmorty nine. Taint nuttin!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 27 of 40
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Samac wrote:
Me too!

"Your credit score: 754
Key factors:
Length of time accounts have been established
Number of recent inquires
Prop of loan balances to loan amounts"

My average credit history is 2 years, 9 inquires, and I have a student loan in deferment.
Buttholes.
Least I got a marvel.

Bahahahahahahahaha  

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 28 of 40
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

49 is child's play. I have 85 EX INQs. 22 from Amex alone.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't giggled this much about the word "buttholes" since I was in elementary school! Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.