Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 FICO requirements

tag
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

X1 FICO requirements

Anyone know what the minimum FICO is required for X1?

I know 660 doesn't meet the minimum requirements...

Seems like 670 might be it...? 

Yes, they didn't use to care about score but they definitely do now.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

Re: X1 FICO requirements

670 has been the speculated answer for sometime 

Message 2 of 25
citymunky
Established Contributor

Score is not the main focus with X1, I was sent an invite late year or early this year and failed to meet their pre-approval, even with a score above 700. 

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 3 of 25
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

That's what I have been reading, the few times anyone says anything about it (670). Well I'm there now but I'm trying to wait on +730 for a app spree on Experian. 

@increasingmyfico wrote:

670 has been the speculated answer for sometime 

Message 4 of 25
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

@citymunky wrote:

Score is the main focus with X1, I was sent an invite late year or early this year and failed to meet their pre-approval, even with a score above 700. 

I've heard of high scores being denied with them and I'm not sure if it's just the banking activity that causes the denial or something else. Maybe they are seeking people that likely won't pay their balance in full every month, I don't know. 

I cleared up all my inquiries on EQ and EX so I can do an app spree in the next few weeks. TU is a forever project... Was 28 and now I got it down to 18 ugh. 

Message 5 of 25
citymunky
Established Contributor

@Secretchipmunk7 @I meant to say "Not" the main focus. I really don't know why I was not pre-approved as I made a little over 90k when I applied. I do have a paid charge-off on my record, so maybe they were not a fan of that

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 6 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@citymunky wrote:

@Secretchipmunk7  I meant to say "Not" the main focus. I really don't know why I was not pre-approved as I made a little over 90k when I applied. I do have a paid charge-off on my record, so maybe they were not a fan of that

Unfortunately, they're not fans of BKs and/or blemishes based on what other members have posted as far as DPs. Sounds like that still applies now that it's available for the masses to apply, regardless of moderate or high incomes.

Message 7 of 25
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Hey what is even the appeal if that card? Or am I just getting to the age where I'm not with it anymore?  🤣

Message 8 of 25
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

Hey what is even the appeal if that card? Or am I just getting to the age where I'm not with it anymore?  🤣

At the beginning, the appeal of the card was the high credit limits they were handing out. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 9 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@805orbust wrote:

Most individuals were drawn to the higher SLs being handed out like candy and the card being metal.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.