Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 FICO requirements

tag
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

Re: X1 FICO requirements

700+ FICO and a decent amount in the account they check. (Had just under 6 figures sitting when they checked mine) Oh and ZERO marks on your file.

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 11 of 25
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

I don't think they care so much about balance though because some have gotten huge limits with little in their account. I think it's mainly to verify income. Are you sure about the 700 fico? Just asking. I don't know. Seems quietly that 670 is minimum but I don't know if that's accurate.

Sounds like no marks on report does matter 

@AlanGJP wrote:

700+ FICO and a decent amount in the account they check. (Had just under 6 figures sitting when they checked mine) Oh and ZERO marks on your file.

@AlanGJP wrote:

Message 12 of 25
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

I would guess that might be a reason...

But I honestly don't know. People with high scores got denied and they claim no bad marks, if they are being honest. Hm.

@citymunky wrote:

@Secretchipmunk7@I meant to say "Not" the main focus. I really don't know why I was not pre-approved as I made a little over 90k when I applied. I do have a paid charge-off on my record, so maybe they were not a fan of that

Message 13 of 25
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

The huge limits and not needing a 720.

@805orbust wrote:

Hey what is even the appeal if that card? Or am I just getting to the age where I'm not with it anymore?  🤣

Message 14 of 25
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I was denied awhile back scores high 700's no baddies . However my main back is small and local so it doesn't verify with plaid and my other banks dont the show my income . So there's that . 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always think if this scene when I hear that word.

baddies.jpg

Message 16 of 25
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Secretchipmunk7   Not sure still the case, but when you app its a SP for initial process and once you accept the approval with SL then its going to be HP!

If you can link your bank to Plaid and show income deposits then you should be good.

Message 17 of 25
bpcnabe
Established Member

if you get rejected, what is the wait time before reapplying, considering my financial picture has been updated? I got the invite early this yr (denial) and now that it is open to public, wanting to try again. Thx
Message 18 of 25
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

@bpcnabe wrote:
if you get rejected, what is the wait time before reapplying, considering my financial picture has been updated? I got the invite early this yr (denial) and now that it is open to public, wanting to try again. Thx

I don't think you can right now. 

Message 19 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@increasingmyfico wrote:

@bpcnabe wrote:

I don't think you can right now. 

@increasingmyfico - can you clarify?  X1 is now open for anyone to apply, IIRC.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.