Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1... Where is my application invite!!? :( - update

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

X1... Where is my application invite!!? :( - update

My DH and I still have not received emails to apply... I feel like I have been on the list forever since whoever posted it here for the first time back before it launched!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Lou-natic
Established Contributor

Re: X1... Where is my application invite!!? :(

At this point try putting yourself on the list with a different email and see if that works...

Seriously their list was either a lie or something happened on the backend that broke it and they just never told anybody.

I put myself on the list during Thanksgiving weekend and I was approved Dec. 14th and had my card in hand on Dec. 17th.

3/3/24
Message 2 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Lou-natic wrote:

At this point try putting yourself on the list with a different email and see if that works...

Seriously their list was either a lie or something happened on the backend that broke it and they just never told anybody.

I put myself on the list during Thanksgiving weekend and I was approved Dec. 14th and had my card in hand on Dec. 17th.

@Lou-natic  This thanksgiving?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 8
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Yeahhh, I did that already 😀 Three weeks and counting. I went on the waitlist in Sept 2020.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 4 of 8
Lou-natic
Established Contributor

Yes, I meant Thanksgiving 2021. I've had the card for less than a month so far.

3/3/24
Message 5 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

My DH and I still have not received emails to apply... I feel like I have been on the list forever since whoever posted it here for the first time back before it launched!

I was put on the list about a year ago - still no invite.

I guess I don't meet their criteria. Smiley Indifferent

Doesn't matter now though since its now a HP for approval. I was only interested
previously when it was a SP.

Potential Future Cards
Message 6 of 8
Metalcards
Regular Contributor

I applied for an invite in April 2021 and still haven't heard anything.

Message 7 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Update:

received the code and didn't make it past what feels like the pre-qualifier, I wasn't asked to link bank accounts or anything😢

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.