Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha Denied

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yamaha Denied

I suppose it's time to stop.  They pulled TU and appear to have a very different scoring model from Walmart (751), this says 575...hmm.

Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 4.37.24 PM.png

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Yamaha Denied

Crap.  Oh well, at least you gave it a shot.  I think that looks like a form of vantage score? (based on the range). Definitely not TU FICO04 or FICO08.

Message 2 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah the TU pull surprised me.  Nothing negative, besides the truck load of new accts.

Message 3 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:

Crap.  Oh well, at least you gave it a shot.  I think that looks like a form of vantage score? (based on the range). Definitely not TU FICO04 or FICO08.

very well could be vantage especially since vantage is so inquiry sensitive and new account sensitive.. That is the only way that score even comes close to making sense..  

Message 4 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry about your denial. They usually pull EQ. TU pull was a big surprise. Smiley Surprised

Ron.

Message 5 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Yeah the TU pull surprised me.  Nothing negative, besides the truck load of new accts.

Too many new accounts is what Citi just put in my Document Center after i tried for a CLI today. Synchrony toughened up on me too Ugh

Message 6 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

well darn...SorrySmiley Sad
Message 7 of 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

This sounds like a FICO NextGen Risk Score. They range from 150-950.

VantageScore 2.0 ranges from 501-990.

VS 3.0 is 300-850.

Did the letter not say whether it was a FICO score specifically?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe Dell uses that system too. They had one of my scores well over 100+ points lower than my Fico 08 score
Message 9 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@MarineVietVet wrote:

This sounds like a FICO NextGen Risk Score. They range from 150-950.

VantageScore 2.0 ranges from 501-990.

VS 3.0 is 300-850.

Did the letter not say whether it was a FICO score specifically?

Thanks for clarifying MarineVietVet!  So many scores, so little time.  Yes, on quick glance I had it mixed up with VantageScore.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.